Buzzy insurtechs have raised $3 billion already this year thanks to their use of AI and big data. But the tech could eventually change how policies are written, pricing out the riskiest customers.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
- Assam reports 5 more deaths, COVID-19 toll rises to 27
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 577 COVID-19 cases, four more fatalities
- Total lockdown in containment zones in West Bengal as COVID-19 cases surge
- Youth NC leader dies due to COVID-19