California DMV gives Uber an ultimatum: Park your self-driving cars or face legal action
The California DMV sent Uber a letter on Wednesday afternoon, telling the ride-hailing company to stop the launch of its self-driving car pilot or face legal action."Had Uber obtained an autonomous vehicle testing permit prior to today, the company's launch would have been permissible," the DMV said. "... If Uber does not confirm immediately that it will stop its launch and seek a testing permit, DMV will initiate legal action, including, but not limited to, seeking injunctive relief."
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club