Cannabis could become a $60 billion industry in the US. That's more than double the market for vitamins and supplements.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Maharashtra government wants a COVID-19 negative test report from passengers coming from Delhi, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Goa
- Himachal Pradesh imposes night curfew in Shimla, Kullu, Mandi and Kangra districts, educational institutes to remain shut till December 31
- Telangana clears the reopening of cinema halls, theatres and entertainment parks but with 50% capacity
- Civil authorities in Ladakh call for a week-long shutdown as COVID-19 death toll reaches 100
- India smartphone exports touch 11 million till September 2020 – Samsung leads with 9.8 million units