CAPTION CONTEST: What is this venture capitalist telling Apple CEO Tim Cook in this photo?
Analyzing the photos of mingling tech and media moguls at the Allen & Co Sun Valley conference is a July ritual. After all, some of the biggest deals, such as Verizon's acquisition of AOL and Jeff Bezos' purchase of the Washington Post, were hatched at the so-called "summer camp for billionaires."
View all Offers
- 6% OFF
NEWPORT Mens Regular Fit Sweatshirt, Blue, L, (NPMEPSS20013K04)₹ 450₹ 1799Buy On
Inc.5 Women Black Fashion Slippers-4 UK (37 EU) (6 US) (300135BLACK)₹ 499₹ 2390Buy On
- 65% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Sweatshirt (302 SMU_Rose_M)₹ 1399₹ 1399Buy On
Amazon Brand - Eden & Ivy Women's Cotton Printed Knee Length Night Gown₹ 399₹ 1199Buy On
- 69% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Parka Coat (50BAQ_Maroon_Large)₹ 952₹ 2799Buy On
But sometimes the photos of execs in their natural habitat are just plain weird, like this one of Apple CEO Tim Cook listening intently as his lively interlocutor, venture capitalist Aviv "Vivi" Nevo, makes an astonishing exclamation of some sort. Perhaps the killer feature on the next iPhone? Or his reaction after riding in Apple's secret autonomous car?
Got any better theories? Tweet this article and type in your caption at the top of the tweet. The best caption will be featured in this story. Perhaps the wisdom of the crowd will prove instructive.
Drew Angerer/Getty Images
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia