40 Percent Of Americans Will Be Freelancers By 2020
By 2020, more than 40 percent of the American workforce, or 60 million people, will be freelancers, contractors and temp workers, according to a study conducted by software company Intuit.
The entrepreneur business model will play a major role in the future
In 2020, one in six Americans will be older than 65, but they won't be "traditional" seniors as they will continue to work part or full-time.
With employees scattered all over the world in the future, how will this play a role in the current
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states