5 apps entrepreneurs can use right now to create stunning pitch decks and marketing material that will reel in funding and new customers
- When pitching your startup or small business to potential partners and customers, appearances matter.
- Most businesses have access to basic software like Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Apple Keynote, but here are five online services that go even further.
- These services can help design, organize, present, and track your team's presentations with flair, while saving you time and stress over how it will look.
- Visit BI Prime for more stories.
You only get to make one first impression, and a big part of that is how your startup or small business presents itself to potential partners and customers.
Depending on your team's design skills, you may need to turn to one of the many available tools and services to create winning marketing materials and pitch decks.
Most businesses have access to basic software like Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Apple Keynote, but here are five online services that go even further.
Each offer a free trial, and provide options for design and technical support. Most offer special pricing for students, teachers, and nonprofits.
Whichever option you choose, you'll want to make sure you can easily update your content and run the presentation smoothly, including jumping between slides, without too much fumbling around.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn