5 podcasts that will improve collaboration and support on your teams
Ruobing Su/Business Insider
- Teamwork is one of the many building blocks for company success.
- Leaders can listen to a number of podcasts on their morning commute and lunch break that will offer strategies to improve a team's collaboration and communication style.
- We've rounded up five podcasts that can help with better collaboration and teamwork.
The most productive teams value collaboration, according to a study in the Harvard Business Review that reviewed the working styles of 55 large companies like the BBC and Marriott. But sometimes leaders need another angle to get a team collaborating better, acting with more...teamwork.
For those with less than 10 minutes to spare, a quick podcast can be one of the fastest ways to get tips on building engaged teams and help them learn how to manage different working styles.
If your company is struggling to foster healthy teams, here's a list of podcasts offering solutions.
1. Hello Monday
2. HBR IdeaCast
3. Ask a Manager
4. Master of Scale
5. Tim Ferriss Podcast
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow