A YouTube creator with 430,000 subscribers shares the 11-page media kit he uses to pitch brands for sponsorships, which includes his rates
- Business and tech influencer Roberto Blake runs a YouTube channel with over 436,000 subscribers.
- Blake started posting videos to YouTube in 2009 and shortly after his online business became his full-time career.
- Today he earns money through brand sponsorships, affiliate marketing, ads in his videos, and business coaching.
- Blake said he sends a media kit to every company he pitches, and he has previously worked with brands like Samsung, PayPal, and HP.
- He shared the most up-to-date version of his media kit with Business Insider.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Roberto Blake is a business and tech influencer with over 436,000 subscribers on YouTube and a decade of experience in the industry.
He started posting videos to YouTube in 2009 and shortly after his online business became his full-time career.
Today, Blake earns money through brand sponsorships, affiliate marketing, ads in his videos, and business coaching. He earns a large percentage of his revenue by promoting brands across social media and he sends a media kit to every company he pitches. He has previously worked with brands like Samsung, PayPal, and HP.
Blake told Business Insider that having a media kit can cut down on creating materials to send over to a brand every time you want to pitch yourself.
"It puts your content, demographic, and data in context, and shows a brand why you are a good spokesperson for their product," he said. "It also lets you give them enough information to decide how to best utilize you as an influencer."
He said influencers should use their media kits as a tool to showcase their value to a brand or company.
Here's what the latest version of Blake's media kit looks like:
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter