Admission for London School of Economics (LSE) led graduate programmes in India to close today
- Admissions for Indian School of Business and Finance for the 2020 academic session will be closed on December 23, 2019.
- SBF is one of the five Featured Teaching Institutions of The London School of Economics and Political Science (
LSE). It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in economics, management and finance.
- It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in economics, management and finance. The programmes are taught with academic direction from LSE, and the degree is awarded by the University of London.
AdvertisementAdmissions for Indian School of Business and Finance for the 2020 academic session will be closed on December 23, 2019.
For 2020, the university is offering 100 seats across four graduate diploma programmes:
▪Graduate Diploma in Economics
▪Graduate Diploma in Finance
▪Graduate Diploma in Management
▪Graduate Diploma in Data Science
ISBF announced five admission rounds for the 2020 intake under the undergraduate courses – the application for early round process 1 has already closed and the last date to apply for the early round process 2 is closing soon on 23rd December 2019.
The total interview and other formalities for round 1 will end on April 6th 2020, while that of round 2 will end on May 18th, 2020. The third and final round will end on June 24th 2020.
Eligibility for applying
Candidates who have successfully completed or are in the final year of full-time undergraduate degree programme, are eligible to apply for the graduate diploma programmes at ISBF.
Candidates applying for the graduate diploma programme in economics or data science must have studied mathematics at least up to Class XII.
Here’s how you can apply:
Every admission round comprises of three steps:
Step 1: Filling the Application Form
Candidates willing to apply will have to sign up on the website and fill out the application form. Once you sign up, ISBF will provide an educational advisor who will assist you with the course and application process. In order to start the process, candidates need to fill choose the programme, fill personal, family and academic details. They will also have to write a statement of purpose. Once application is completed, you will have to pay a fee of ₹1800.
AdvertisementStep 2: ISBF Graduate Diploma Entrance Test (iGDET)
All the shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for an entrance test. The test is conducted across the country. It consists of two sections -- on mathematical ability and logical reasoning.
Step 3: Appearing for the Personal Interview (PI)
Apart from the entrance test, the shortlisted candidate will also have to appear for a personal interview.
Popular on BI
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision
- Rupee slumps 76 paise to close at 82.61 against US dollar
- Nobody should go to sleep empty stomach, govt's duty to ensure foodgrains reach the last man, says India's apex court