APPLY NOW: Insider Inc. is hiring a Customer Success Intern
The Business Insider Subscriptions Team is seeking a Customer Success Intern! This position will focus on BI Prime, our fast-growing subscription service from offering premium news stories for Business Insider readers. Our subscribers are passionate readers from Fortune 1000 companies, startups, advertising agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates who love Business Insider, and have come to rely on us for their daily news.
The ideal applicant will have good communication skills, including speaking and writing, with an ability to quickly grasp how to use our subscription service systems. They will have a strong customer focus, and will quickly respond to queries from readers who need help accessing our site, have billing questions or other troubleshooting issues that require immediate resolution. The Intern will be a point of contact with subscribers and also help the subscription marketing and sales team run analysis on our products and usage. The ideal candidate will be organized, resourceful, and self-motivated. Interest in digital technology and an avid reader of business news is helpful. A positive, can-do attitude and desire to go above and beyond to help our subscribers is a must!
Desired Skills & Experience
• Willingness to help our subscribers and go above and beyond to ensure their happiness
• A lot of patience, perseverance, and a thick skin.
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative problem-solving skills, especially IT issues
• Comfort and experience with customer-facing emails
• Analytical focus
• Ability to work effectively independently and with others; a team player
• Desire and agility for a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
• Proficiency in Excel
This role offers a great opportunity to begin your career in a fast-paced and growing company in the tech and media industry. You would also be working at a company and team that prides itself on recruiting diverse perspectives and cultural adds. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online.
*This position requires a 6-month commitment, with the ability to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours/week. Advertisement
- Strict lockdown restrictions reimposed after spike in coronavirus cases in J-K's Rajouri
- Toddler among 33 fresh COVID-19 cases in Arunachal
- Rajasthan's COVID-19 tally rises by 170 to reach 23,344; death toll climbs to 499
- 570 new cases take Odisha's COVID-19 tally to 12,526, death toll mounts to 61
- NASA issues new guidelines to protect the Moon and Mars from Earth's germs