BHEL is looking for ten post grads under 30 for jobs with salary upto ₹80,000 per month
BHELis hiring ten young professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management Group.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is November 30, 2021.
- Candidates selected for the post will be entitled to a monthly salary of ₹80,000 with reimbursement of the annual premium of ₹3,500 plus GST for mediclaim policy of the family.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is November 30, 2021. Candidates selected for the post will be entitled for a monthly salary of ₹80,000 with reimbursement of the annual premium of ₹3,500 plus GST for mediclaim policy of the family.
The period of engagement will be one year from the date of joining, which can further be extended to one more year depending upon the completion of the assignment. However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to three years.
AdvertisementEligibility criteria for the role —
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as of November 1, 2021.
- Candidates should possess a postgraduate (PG) degree or two years of postgraduate diploma in management/engineering , which should be obtained from any of the IIMs or top 50 management institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10.
- The applicants should have a minimum of two years of work experience (as of 01st day of November 2021), which can be either prior or post to attaining a PG degree or a two-year PG diploma in management.
- Selected candidates shall assist the corporate strategy management group in supporting business incubation efforts by providing inputs regarding necessary study/research in new technological areas, the latest development taking place in advanced countries, and feasible technologies.
- Scanning business opportunities in line with the country's investment plans and incentive schemes.
- Monitor and evaluate progress in key targeted initiatives and need for modification in current policies/ practices of the company to achieve success in these initiatives.
- Provide inputs for review meetings between top management for feedback and further implementation.
- Candidates shall fill the online application form given at the official website of BHEL.
- The application form should consists of the following:
Other general rules and regulations —
- The applicant must ensure that the application form has the necessary documents/attachments.
- No hard copy application shall be entertained.
- Candidates/applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible
- The attached documents shall be in legible form- i.e. the contents should be readable. Attachment of blurred/edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- Applicants must keep their registered email ID active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by the company through mail only. They are further requested to check their email for any communication from the company in this regard.
INTERVIEW: The CEO of the biggest startup in the used car e-tail explains why he is skipping the 2021 IPO frenzy
Apple is reportedly developing “SportsKit” framework to bring sports content on its TV platform
Popular on BI
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes is the need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role