Cognizant is hiring BCA, BSc graduates for its programmer trainee roles with an annual salary of ₹2,50,000
Cognizantis hiring BCA, BSc students who graduated in 2020 and 2021 for its programmer trainee roles.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is 11:59 p.m., January 6, 2022.
- This is a full-time work-from office based role, in which candidates will be offered a fixed annual salary of ₹252,000.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is 11:59 p.m., January 6, 2022. Interested candidates can apply online here.
This is a full-time work-from office based role, in which candidates will be offered a fixed annual salary of ₹252,000.
AdvertisementEligibility criteria for the role —
- Students from BCA, B.Sc — IT/computer science /computer technology/mathematics /physics/chemistry/statistics, who graduated in the year 2020 and 2021 are only eligible to apply for the role.
- Postgraduate students are not eligible for the role.
- Candidates must have a consistent academic record of a minimum 60% in class 10, 12, diploma, and undergraduate. Note: All subjects will be taken into consideration.
- There should be no standing arrears in current education.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of gap in education are not eligible.
- This opportunity is open only for Indian nationals, overseas citizenship of India (OCI), and dual citizenship holders.
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Employees currently working with the company cannot apply for the above profile.
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components.
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in the database.
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Perform CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations and write simple stored procedures for a given low level design.
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyse root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tools related to IT service management and data analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability.
Greaves Cotton, Solara and Rajesh Exports shine on the first trading day of 2022
Best language learning smartphone apps for Android and iOS
Popular on BI
- These are some new initiatives planned for the Republic Day celebrations
- Q4 2021 records highest Ad Volumes for a quarter since 2019 with a bumper festive spike: BARC
- Future Retail's independent directors haved turned down Amazon's financial support offer
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat