Cognizant is hiring BCA, BSc graduates for its programmer trainee roles with an annual salary of ₹2,50,000
Cognizantis hiring BCA, BSc students who graduated in 2020 and 2021 for its programmer trainee roles.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is 11:59 p.m., January 6, 2022.
- This is a full-time work-from office based role, in which candidates will be offered a fixed annual salary of ₹252,000.
AdvertisementCognizant, an information technology (IT) and consulting firm, is inviting applications from Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) students who graduated in 2020 and 2021 for its programmer trainee roles.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is 11:59 p.m., January 6, 2022. Interested candidates can apply online here.
This is a full-time work-from office based role, in which candidates will be offered a fixed annual salary of ₹252,000.
Eligibility criteria for the role —
- Students from BCA, B.Sc — IT/computer science /computer technology/mathematics /physics/chemistry/statistics, who graduated in the year 2020 and 2021 are only eligible to apply for the role.
- Postgraduate students are not eligible for the role.
- Candidates must have a consistent academic record of a minimum 60% in class 10, 12, diploma, and undergraduate. Note: All subjects will be taken into consideration.
- There should be no standing arrears in current education.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of gap in education are not eligible.
- This opportunity is open only for Indian nationals, overseas citizenship of India (OCI), and dual citizenship holders.
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Employees currently working with the company cannot apply for the above profile.
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components.
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in the database.
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Perform CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations and write simple stored procedures for a given low level design.
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyse root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tools related to IT service management and data analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability.
Greaves Cotton, Solara and Rajesh Exports shine on the first trading day of 2022
Best language learning smartphone apps for Android and iOS
Popular on BI
- More emissions reduction targets will help Indian fossil fuel giants, IEEFA reports
- Microsoft joins hands with MSDE, CBC to train 2.5 mn civil servants in India
- Best RO water purifier for home in India
- Hyundai launched its premium SUV Tucson in India with automated sensing technology - check details here
- Drive to plant 100,000 mangroves in proximity to Sundarbans in Bangladesh