CSIR UGC NET 2019: NTA to announce results today, check @csirnet.nta.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (
Earlier, the results were to be declared on December 31, 2019.
NTA conducted the examination for chemical sciences, earth atmospheric ocean and planetary science, life science, mathematical sciences and physical sciences on December 6. Candidates can check their results on the official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Alternatively, applicants can also visit ntanet.nic.in.
As many as 2,82,116 candidates appeared for the computer-based exam for research fellowship. The CSIR-NET 2020 is scheduled on June 21 and the registrations will begin from March 16, as per the notification.
The University Grants Commission conducts NET examination to recruit Professors, Assistant Professors and for Research Fellowship programmes. Until June last year, the examination was conducted by CBSE in 84 subjects.
Here’s how to check score:
- Visit the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link that says
UGC NET 2019‘download result.’
- Enter your roll number and password.
- Download the score card for future reference.
- Buy the best table runners
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19