Cyber security jobs: Big companies like Apple, Microsoft, Intel, TCS are hiring professionals
- The market for hacking, which is also a part of cyber security, is expected to create 3.5 million jobs globally by 2025, according to a report by Cybersecurity Ventures cited by the New York Times.
- Tons of opportunities are now open for freshers, as well as professionals, as the demand is up significantly.
- Career options you can go for after doing a professional course in Ethical hacking, according to UpGrad.
The word hacking implies breaking into the system and database. An ethical hacker tests the level of security in any system by trying to break into it with the permission of the owner.
Hacking, which is also a part of cyber security, the market in India is expected to grow from $4.3 billion in 2019 to $7.6 billion in 2022, according to the Data Security Council of India.
AdvertisementThe market for hacking, which is also a part of cyber security, is expected to create 3.5 million jobs globally by 2025, according to a report by Cybersecurity Ventures cited by the New York Times.
Tons of opportunities are now open for freshers, as well as professionals, as the demand is up significantly. If you are looking for online courses that could help you get these, here’s a recently compiled list.
These are career options you can go for after doing a professional course in Ethical hacking, according to UpGrad —
1. Government / Private Firms/ Freelancer
Government as well as private organisations constantly search for ethical hackers who can help them in protecting their organisation from cyber attacks and threats.
An individual can also work as a freelancer for any company in this field. The key responsibility of a hacker is to identify the vulnerabilities and fix them.
Vodafone, Wipro, Visa, Dell are hiring ethical hackers and cyber security specialists.
2. Network Security Engineers
A network security engineer is responsible for handling the maintenance and integration of the corporate Wide Area Network, Local Area Network and others as well.
They also look after the implementation and administration of network security hardware and software.
AdvertisementIntel, Microsoft, Apple, Ericsson, Wipro are hiring Network Security Engineers.
3. S ecurity Consultant
The key responsibility of a security consultant is to evaluate the existing IT systems and infrastructures and develop and implement IT security solutions to prevent any data loss, unauthorized access.
Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard (HP), Accenture are hiring Security Consultants.
4. Penetration Tester
A penetration tester breaks into the system and finds possible exploits in computer systems and software.
They are also responsible to plan and design penetrative tests and advise management on security improvements.
AdvertisementRazorpay, Reuters, IBM, Wipro are hiring Penetration Testers.
5. Network Security Administrator
The network security administrator is responsible for writing network security policies and performs frequent audits to ensure that the policies are correctly implemented.
Tata Consultancy Services, IBM, Infosys, Oracle are hiring Network Security Administrators
Banking jobs: HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and more are hiring across the country for various roles
Google, Amazon, IBM and many more are hiring business analysts across the country
Popular on BI
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody