Eastern Railways is hiring apprentices for various divisions — checkout eligibility criteria, vacancies and other details
- Eastern Railways is recruiting 2972 apprenticeship posts for training in workshops and divisions.
- The online application window will open on April 11 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is May 10.
- Candidates belonging to general category are required to pay an application fee of ₹100 while filling up the online application form.
AdvertisementEastern Railways is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates to fill up 2972 apprenticeship vacancies for a training period in workshops and divisions of Eastern Railway.
The online application window will open on April 11 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is May 10.
These are the vacancies in Eastern Railways for apprenticeship posts —
|Post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for the posts —
- The minimum age criteria for the post is 15 years and the maximum age is 24 years.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognised board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)/State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- However, for these trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class from recognised board/school — welder, sheet metal worker, lineman, wireman, carpenter, and painter.
Selection process —
The selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates, who apply against the notification.
Candidates belonging to general category are required to pay an application fee of ₹100 while filling up the online application form.
Interested ones can apply online here and seek more information here.
Here’s how you can use the iPhone’s emergency SOS that saved a man on the Swiss mountains
Seven more crypto billionaires have emerged this year
Popular on BI
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%