Exim Bank recruitment 2022: Checkout vacancies, eligibility criteria and other details
- Exim Bank is hiring 30 officers on contract for various departments.
- The online application window will close on April 28.
- Candidates would be hired for a period of 3 years initially.
AdvertisementExim Bank, which is an export-import bank in India, is inviting applications for the recruitment of officers on contract (OC) for various departments.
The online portal to fill out the application form is open and the last date to apply for the opportunity is April 28.
The contract of engagement would initially be for a period of 3 years and will be extendable by 2 years.
These are the vacancies at the Exim Bank —
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|OC — Compliance||1|
|OC — Legal||4|
|OC — Rajbhasha||2|
|OC — Research and Analysis||6|
|OC — Loan Monitoring||4|
|OC — Internal Audit||4|
|OC — Risk Management||2|
|OC — Special Situation Group||6|
Eligibility criteria for all the roles —
- For Compliance — At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in the BFSI sector with MBA/PGDBA specialisation in finance from a recognised university/ institution or Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- For Legal — At least 7 years of post-qualification experience working in public sector banks, All India Financial Institutions or private/foreign banks with a bachelor’s degree in Law recognised by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks.
- For Rajbhasha — At least 5 years of post-qualification experience working in public sector banks or All India Financial Institutions with a master's degree from a recognised university in Hindi/English.
- For Research and Analysis — At least 5 years of post-qualification experience with research publications /rating agencies, public sector banks, All India Financial Institutions, private sector banks, research outfits of industry associations with post-graduation degree in economics with a specialisation in international trade/development economics /financial economics.
- For Loan Monitoring — Minimum years of post-qualification experience with public sector banks/All India Financial Institutions/central government/state government/PSU with MBA/PGDBA with specialization in finance or CA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- For Internal Audit — Work experience of 5 years in banking or bank audits with MBA/PGDBA with specialization in finance or CA.
- For Risk Management — Candidate with minimum 5 years experience in risk management/treasury in commercial banks/FI/NBFC with MBA/PGDBA with specialisation in finance /CA from ICAI.
- For Special Situation Group — Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience in public sector banks/All India Financial Institutions/central government/state government/PSU with a graduation degree (50% aggregate marks).
Application fees and intimation charges (non-refundable) of ₹600 for general and other backward class (OBC) candidates, ₹100 (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and female candidates.
Candidates can seek more information here and apply online here.
China’s Shenzhou-13 crew returns to earth after a record-setting mission in space
Okinawa dealership burns down after another electric scooter catches fire, company recalls over 3,200 Praise Pro scooters
Popular on BI
- Upcoming cars launching in India in December 2022
- Sensex, Nifty50 hit fresh all-time highs – Bharat Petroleum, Reliance Industries surge
- Best pillow for neck pain India
- Strong bank loan growth in FY23 despite higher interest rates: Fitch
- Startups are leading office real estate leasing in India: JLL