EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
EYis offering ₹1 lakh worth of scholarships to college students with a two-month internship opportunity at the company.
- The last date to apply for the programme is December 31, 2021.
- Only 10 selected winners will be awarded the scholarship, along with the internship opportunity.
AdvertisementErnst & Young (EY), which is a multinational professional services company, has come up with a scholarship programme, especially for students who possess entrepreneurial skills, worth ₹1 lakh, with a two-month internship opportunity at the company.
The last date to apply for the programme is December 31, 2021.
Only 10 selected winners will be awarded the scholarship, along with the internship opportunity in the career line of their choice, which will be announced in March 2022.
“The EY Scholarship programme is open to all students pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India. The programme involves the submission of a business case on ‘Building a better working world’. The business case can be for a ‘for-profit’ or ‘not-for-profit’ organisation to help create a better working world,” said the company on their official website.
The business case idea should cover the following aspects — innovation, clarity of thought, passion to win, impact on the working world.
Instructions for submitting the business case —
- Format: PowerPoint presentation of not more than 7 slides.
- File size: should not exceed 5 MB.
- Submit your file on this link.
How to apply for the EY scholarship programme?
- Candidates will have to fill out an online application form.
- Enter all your details very carefully in the form, after filling click on ‘submit’.
- After that, submit your business case here.
Candidates can seek more information here.
Hindustan Petroleum is inviting applications from engineering graduates for its apprenticeship programme with a monthly stipend of ₹25,000
TCS is hiring BCA, B.Sc graduates — Here are the details of eligibility, last date and how to apply
Popular on BI
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts
- Best kitchen vegetable stands in India
- Pencil maker Doms to kick off December IPO season, fixes price band at ₹750-790