Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
Federal Bankhas invited applications from freshers for its internship programme of two years.
- The last date to apply for this internship programme is October 23.
- Interns would be offered a monthly stipend of ₹27,500 and also an opportunity to earn incentives up to ₹20,000 per month based on internship grades.
The last date to apply for this internship programme is October 23.
Federal bank has partnered with Manipal Global Education Services (MaGE), which will help the interns with relevant domain knowledge while experiencing retail banking.
AdvertisementInterns would be offered a monthly stipend of ₹27,500 and also an opportunity to earn incentives up to ₹20,000 per month based on internship grades. The interns will also be offered personal accident coverage of ₹2,00,000 and medical insurance coverage of ₹2,00,000.
On successful completion of the programme, the participant will also be awarded with a post graduate diploma certificate in banking from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).
The selection process involves four rounds — online aptitude assessment, group discussion, robotic interview and final interview.
The date for online aptitude assessment is tentatively November 7. The 80 minutes test comprises five sections -- English/verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical reasoning, general awareness, and sales awareness. There will be negative marks of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The online test will be followed by a psychometric questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
Candidates who are shortlisted shall pay a learning fees of ₹1,00,000 plus taxes to get admission in the internship programme.
After completing the internship programme, two interns with top internship grades will be offered a full time role with the bank as probationary officer in retail banking subject to good conduct. The learning fees paid by the interns, who will be offered full-time roles, will be reimbursed.
AdvertisementEligibility criteria for the internship programme —
- Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above in class 10, class 12 and graduation (in any domain from a recognised university).
- The maximum age cap for applying for the internship programme is 27 years as on October 1, 2021.
- The place of domicile of the candidates can be any of the states of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, or Uttar Pradesh.
- Open the bank’s official website on any smart device.
- Then click on careers and then click on the option named as ‘Federal Internship Programme’ .
- Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to register for the programme.
- Enter your mobile no, email id, and then click on ‘Verify’ after entering the one-time password (OTP), which will be sent to your mobile.
- Then enter your personal details and academic qualifications. Make sure you enter correct information.
- After adding all the details, click on ‘I Agree’ in the declaration tab after verifying all your details.
- Upload your signature and photo as per required specification.
- Then click on ‘Proceed to pay’ which will be visible on your screen.
- Click on ‘Proceed Pay’ only after verifying the details.
Facebook plans to rebrand itself to a metaverse company with a new name
Google Pixel 6 vs Pixel 6 Pro: Here’s what’s different
Popular on BI
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG
- RBI expected to hold rates on uncertainty over new COVID-19 variant
- Best 128GB pen drive in India
- Best 256GB flash drive in India
- Delhi reports first case of the new Omicron COVID-19 strain