Gary Vaynerchuk and 8 other executives reveal their secrets for building a successful business while living a life you love
- The Oracles is a networking group of the world's most prominent entrepreneurs and CEOs.
- Many aspiring entrepreneurs struggle with balancing their business and maintaining a rewarding personal life.
- These nine executives have come up against this challenge and figured out how to navigate it.
- "You're in such a rush to find, do, or prove something that you don't take advantage of your biggest asset: time. Be patient, find mentors, and hone your craft every day," Gary Vaynerchuk said.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
These entrepreneurs and advisors in The Oracles have created what most people only dream of: a profitable business that allows them to live on their terms.
So we asked them for the secret. Here's what they told us.
1. Start gathering experiences
2. Consider the trade-offs
3. Do everything with intention
4. Go all in
5. Define your standards (and stick to them)
7. Focus on one important task per day
8. Hire the right people
9. Take baby steps