HCL announces ‘First Career Programme’ for engineering freshers to bag their first jobs
- HCL announces ‘First Career Programme’ for engineering freshers and other graduates to prepare them for entry-level jobs at the company (
HCL Technologies) itself.
- The fees for the Graduate Programme is ₹1,00,000 plus applicable taxes and the fees for the Fresher Engineers Programme is ₹1,50,000 plus applicable taxes.
- Students who successfully complete the engineer’s training programme are employed in HCL Technologies with a starting salary of ₹2,75,000 per annum.
AdvertisementIndian multinational information technology (IT) services company, HCL, has rolled out ‘First Career Programme’ for engineering freshers to prepare them for entry-level jobs at the company (HCL Technologies) itself.
The ‘ Graduate Programme’, which is for graduates, is a three months course in which candidates will undergo virtual extensive classroom training and professional practice term where candidates are given the opportunity to work on live global projects in HCL.
This programme has multiple career tracks and interested students can select and choose the career option that is in line with their expectations and future growth plans.
The ‘ Fresher Engineers’ programme, which is exclusively for engineering students, is a 6-month job training at the end of which a job is assured for those who complete the programme successfully. Candidates will undergo three months of extensive classroom training (offered virtually) and three months of professional practice term where candidates get to work on live global projects in the company.
Students who successfully complete the engineer’s training programme are employed in HCL Technologies with a starting salary of ₹2,75,000 per annum.
The fees for the Graduate Programme is ₹1,00,000 plus applicable taxes and the fees for the Fresher Engineers Programme is ₹1,50,000 plus applicable taxes.
Eligibility criteria for the Graduate Programme —
Candidates should have graduated in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation and class 12.
Eligibility criteria for the Fresher Engineers Programme —
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Master of Computer Applications (MCA)/Master of Technology (M.Tech)/Master of Science (M.Sc) degree holder with 0 to 2 years of professional experience from all regions of India.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc in IT/Computer Science)/Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc in Computer Science/IT/software development) and Bachelor of computer applications (BCA) graduates with 0-2 years of experience from Lucknow, Nagpur, Vijayawada and Madurai cities alone can apply. On getting selected, these candidates will be trained and placed in their respective cities only.
- Candidates should have a score of at least 65% in class 12 and graduation or post graduation.
- Students who graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 are only eligible for this programme.
- Selected candidates will be trained for IT engineer roles.
- Online counselling
- Online human resources (HR) screening
- Voice and accent evaluation
- Online interview
- Online counselling
- Online aptitude test
- Online interview
E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ will be hiring 250 people next year across various domains
India vs Afghanistan at T20 World Cup — It may not be an easy win for Virat Kohli and boys
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round