IBPS invites applications for probationary officers/management trainees in Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, PNB and many others for 2022-23
- BPS is inviting applications for the post of probationary officers/management trainees for 2022-23.
- The online applications began on October 20 and the last date to register is November 10 this year.
- Candidates will also have to pay an application fee of ₹850 in online mode.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the opportunity, will have to mandatorily appear for an online preliminary exam and then online main examination and then finally for a common interview for selection. Applicants who successfully clears all three phases of the exam, will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks.
These are the banks participating — Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of
AdvertisementOnline preliminary examination will be conducted on December 4 and 11 (tentative dates). The results of this exam will be announced in December2021/January 2022.
The date for the online main exam is yet to be announced and is expected to be held in January 2022. The common interviews are expected to be conducted in February/March 2022. The final allotment will be done in April 2022.
Eligibility criteria for the opportunity —
- Candidates must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to above categories shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Applicants minimum age should be 20 years, while maximum should be 30 years as on 1 October, 2021.
- Graduation degree in any discipline from any university recognised by the government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
How to apply online for the recruitment process —
- Open the IBPS’s official website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-XI)” to open the online application form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Then upload the necessary documents and then click on ‘Save and Next’.
- After uploading all the documents, pay the fee through online mode.
- After payment, click on the ‘complete registration’ button.
AdvertisementInterested candidates can seek more information and apply here.
Here’s how Janet Yellen's proposed tax on unrealised capital gains may work
Loss-making Groww is now the most-valued investment platform even though some of its peers make profits
Popular on BI
- 46% of Indians frustrated with OTT viewing experiences: Study
- Brands, influencers and celebrities who violated ASCI Guidelines for Influencers Advertising
- Electric car shipments likely to grow 50% in 2022, says a new Gartner report
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 updates with security fix
- D2C brand Plum ropes in Mithila Palkar as brand ambassador