Intel, Amazon, Twitter, and other companies looking for software developers in India right now
- Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
- Several companies like Uber or Accenture are looking to hire thousands of engineers in India to cut costs.
- Check Business Insider India for the latest news and updates.
COVID-19 has impacted the recruitment process across sectors, which saw layoffs and massive pay cuts earlier this year. However, tech is one of the few industries where hiring has picked up once again. Several companies like Uber or Accenture are looking to hire thousands of engineers in India to cut costs. Indian companies like Ola are also hiring more and more engineers.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHere’s a list of job vacancies —
AdvertisementSoftware Engineer at Intel
- Master's Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Python, C, C++, AI/ML, Database Influx DB.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Very good understanding of Linux systems
- Strong knowledge of container and virtualization technologies (for example, virtual machines, dockers, and Kubernetes)
- Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus
Software Engineer - Revenue Processing (Payments Platform) at Twitter
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years developing on high-traffic systems
- Familiarity with the payment ecosystem
- Experience with distributed systems
- A disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
Frontend Engineer at Internshala
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in frontend development
- You have experience with REST APIs
- You have experience working in an Agile development process
- You have decent communication skills and a very high ability to own and deliver tasks accurately and on time
Engineer at Qualcomm
- Bachelor of engineering. E&C preferred.
- Should possess strong knowledge in WLAN/networking and manual testing of networking products
- Must have good experience in testing of layer-2 to layer 7 protocols
- Posses high Debugging capability
- Must be capable of analyzing new feature and creating test plans and adding new test cases
AdvertisementData Engineer- Power BI & Azure at Gartner
- Experience in a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment using an Azure Synapse Analytics, Power BI
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse design, cloud architecture and modernization (PAAS, SAAS)
- Experience using Synapse Analytics, Power BI & Obiee are required, including design, architecture, governance
- Strong Knowledge of Data-warehousing concepts, Meta Data modeling, data architecture, performance evaluations
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skilled
- 3 -5 years of working experience in BI fields.
Knowledge Engineer - Alexa at Amazon
- Concise, clear written communication skills, and excellent verbal communication ability.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), in a quantitative or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Linguistics, Data Science)
- Able to perform data analysis that drives conclusions and informs project priorities/deliverables
- Able to structure single data sets in models that facilitate data retrieval and aggregate analysis (e.g. Excel, SQL), basic knowledge of Python.
- Able to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data
Agra re-opens secondary schools with strict measures
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them