Intel, Amazon, Twitter, and other companies looking for software developers in India right now
- Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
- Several companies like Uber or Accenture are looking to hire thousands of engineers in India to cut costs.
- Check Business Insider India for the latest news and updates.
Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
Here’s a list of job vacancies —
AdvertisementSoftware Engineer at Intel
- Master's Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Python, C, C++, AI/ML, Database Influx DB.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Very good understanding of Linux systems
- Strong knowledge of container and virtualization technologies (for example, virtual machines, dockers, and Kubernetes)
- Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus
Software Engineer - Revenue Processing (Payments Platform) at Twitter
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years developing on high-traffic systems
- Familiarity with the payment ecosystem
- Experience with distributed systems
- A disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
Frontend Engineer at Internshala
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in frontend development
- You have experience with REST APIs
- You have experience working in an Agile development process
- You have decent communication skills and a very high ability to own and deliver tasks accurately and on time
Engineer at Qualcomm
- Bachelor of engineering. E&C preferred.
- Should possess strong knowledge in WLAN/networking and manual testing of networking products
- Must have good experience in testing of layer-2 to layer 7 protocols
- Posses high Debugging capability
- Must be capable of analyzing new feature and creating test plans and adding new test cases
AdvertisementData Engineer- Power BI & Azure at Gartner
- Experience in a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment using an Azure Synapse Analytics, Power BI
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse design, cloud architecture and modernization (PAAS, SAAS)
- Experience using Synapse Analytics, Power BI & Obiee are required, including design, architecture, governance
- Strong Knowledge of Data-warehousing concepts, Meta Data modeling, data architecture, performance evaluations
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skilled
- 3 -5 years of working experience in BI fields.
Knowledge Engineer - Alexa at Amazon
- Concise, clear written communication skills, and excellent verbal communication ability.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), in a quantitative or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Linguistics, Data Science)
- Able to perform data analysis that drives conclusions and informs project priorities/deliverables
- Able to structure single data sets in models that facilitate data retrieval and aggregate analysis (e.g. Excel, SQL), basic knowledge of Python.
- Able to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data
Agra re-opens secondary schools with strict measures
Popular on BI
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter