Intel, Amazon, Twitter, and other companies looking for software developers in India right now
- Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
- Several companies like Uber or Accenture are looking to hire thousands of engineers in India to cut costs.
- Check Business Insider India for the latest news and updates.
AdvertisementCOVID-19 has impacted the recruitment process across sectors, which saw layoffs and massive pay cuts earlier this year. However, tech is one of the few industries where hiring has picked up once again. Several companies like Uber or Accenture are looking to hire thousands of engineers in India to cut costs. Indian companies like Ola are also hiring more and more engineers.
Every week Business Insider India curates a list of job opportunities available at top tech organisations like Intel, Microsoft, Google, among others.
Here’s a list of job vacancies —
Software Engineer at Intel
- Master's Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Python, C, C++, AI/ML, Database Influx DB.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Very good understanding of Linux systems
- Strong knowledge of container and virtualization technologies (for example, virtual machines, dockers, and Kubernetes)
- Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus
Software Engineer - Revenue Processing (Payments Platform) at Twitter
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years developing on high-traffic systems
- Familiarity with the payment ecosystem
- Experience with distributed systems
- A disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
Frontend Engineer at Internshala
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in frontend development
- You have experience with REST APIs
- You have experience working in an Agile development process
- You have decent communication skills and a very high ability to own and deliver tasks accurately and on time
Engineer at Qualcomm
- Bachelor of engineering. E&C preferred.
- Should possess strong knowledge in WLAN/networking and manual testing of networking products
- Must have good experience in testing of layer-2 to layer 7 protocols
- Posses high Debugging capability
- Must be capable of analyzing new feature and creating test plans and adding new test cases
Data Engineer- Power BI & Azure at Gartner
- Experience in a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment using an Azure Synapse Analytics, Power BI
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse design, cloud architecture and modernization (PAAS, SAAS)
- Experience using Synapse Analytics, Power BI & Obiee are required, including design, architecture, governance
- Strong Knowledge of Data-warehousing concepts, Meta Data modeling, data architecture, performance evaluations
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skilled
- 3 -5 years of working experience in BI fields.
Knowledge Engineer - Alexa at Amazon
- Concise, clear written communication skills, and excellent verbal communication ability.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), in a quantitative or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Linguistics, Data Science)
- Able to perform data analysis that drives conclusions and informs project priorities/deliverables
- Able to structure single data sets in models that facilitate data retrieval and aggregate analysis (e.g. Excel, SQL), basic knowledge of Python.
- Able to perform basic data processing tasks to manipulate/transform/merge data
Agra re-opens secondary schools with strict measures
Popular on BI
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water