Job-search giant Indeed is rolling out a new virtual interviewing technology to help people find work quickly
Thomas Trutschel / Contributor/Getty Images
- Job sites are continuing to develop resources to help unemployed Americans find work.
- Indeed, one of the largest job sites in the US, recently added a new virtual interviewing technology to help companies screen a large number of candidates for open roles.
- Employers can pre-screen, interview, and message candidates directly using the technology.
- The tool helps applicants move through the
hiringprocess more quickly and target employers that are looking to fill roles right now, the company said in a statement.
- The announcement comes at a time when millions of Americans are unemployed and seeking work.
- The aggregate total of people receiving unemployment benefits in the US totaled 17 million for the week that ended July 18, according to the Department of Labor.
Indeedrecently partnered with Glassdoor, another major US job searchtool, to allow employers to cross-promote their brands and their available job listings on both websites.
- Applicants can sign up for virtual hiring events on Indeed.com.
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari