JP Morgan Chase & Co. is offering internships across various profiles in India
- The American multinational investment bank is hiring interns from several countries including India across various profiles like human resources, software engineering and many more.
- The last date to apply for these internships is January 31.
- Candidates who perform well will be offered a full-time position at the company after completing the internship programme.
AdvertisementJP Morgan Chase & Co., an American multinational investment bank and financial services company, is hiring interns from several countries including India across various profiles like human resources, software engineering and many more.
The online applications are open and the last date to apply for these internships is January 31.
Other than India, these internship opportunities are also open for students residing in these countries — United States of America, Hong Kong SAR, China, Australia, Poland, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Philippines.
These are some of the internship roles available at the investment bank —
1. Corporate Analyst Development Programme internship
“We're looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change. You will need excellent problem-solving skills and the desire to help us continually improve the firm through innovative thinking. A strong desire and passion for financial services and an interest in exploring the different areas of the firm through a rotational program,” said the company on their official website.
Key skills required — Candidates with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, as well as strong team players who are proactive, flexible and want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Day-to-day tasks — Work on a dedicated team, contributing to high-priority initiatives and adding value to live projects and gain insight into various phases of key business projects and initiatives across the firm.
Interested candidates can apply here.
2. Human Resources internship
“Experience the breadth of human resources strategies at one of the world’s largest financial services firms in this 10-week program. You’ll develop core skills that can be applied across the firm, as you build a powerful network,” said the company on their official website.
Key skills required — Candidates should possess strong project management, communication, interpersonal skills and strategic thinking skills and should be collaborative, open to new challenges, a natural problem solver and take ownership of their work.
Day-to-day tasks — Work on projects in areas such as compensation, recruiting, performance management, and employee relations. It may also include compiling data packages for senior leaders and collaborating on succession plans.
Candidates who wish to seek the opportunity can apply here.
3. Software Engineer internship
“This 10-week internship will give you the opportunity to learn about our technology business, build your coding skills and prepare you for your career. You could work on projects that deliver real solutions for our customers, clients and businesses. No matter if you’re working on payment solutions or trading algorithms, you’ll see tangible results from your work,” said the company.
Key skills required — Candidates with excellent coding skills, be able to manage relationships with clients, and have exceptional problem solving and analytical thinking skills and who are intellectually curious, collaborative and open to new challenges.
AdvertisementDay-to-day tasks — Develop digital and mobile features that give our customers and clients more control. Engineer automated recovery solutions on a global scale. Strategise on how big data can make the trading systems quicker.
Interested candidates can apply here.
4. Global Finance & Business Management internship
“Spend 10 weeks working on critical initiatives for executives, supporting public filings and learning what it takes to close the books for the month or quarter. Since finance and business management is ingrained in each of our businesses, you’ll gain exposure across the firm,” said the company.
Key skills required — Candidates should have a basic understanding of financial statements, accounting procedures, internal and external reporting and variance analysis with well-rounded academic backgrounds with a strong interest in financial management.
Day-to-day tasks — Help identify, escalate and mitigate business risks, learning what it takes to be a trusted business advisor. Optimise business performance by working on key initiatives, creating financial statements and controls, and working on regulatory issues.
Candidates can apply online for this opportunity here.
Candidates who perform well will be offered a full-time position at the company after completing the internship programme.
Total employment in nine select sectors rises to 3.10 crore in July-September 2021, reveals Labour Ministry Report
India starts precautionary dose for population above 60 with comorbidities — All you need to know
Skoda Kodiaq: Highlights of the new SUV including price, specs and features
Popular on BI
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes