UGC NET 2019: NTA closes registrations today, check @nta.ac.in
The registrations for
The last date for online payment is October 16, 2019. The candidates can pay via debit card, credit card or net banking. For the applicants who have filled in the application forms, the correction forms will be available between October 18 and 25.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the examination from December 2 to 6 and the results will be announced on December 31, 2019. Interested candidates can apply on the official website at
The admit cards will be uploaded on the website on 9 November 2019.
The University Grants Commission conducts NET examination to recruit Professors, Assistant Professors and for Research Fellowship programmes.
Here’s how to apply:
- Visit the official website nta.ac.in
- Click on the link that says
UGC NET 2019December registration.
- Fill in your details and register with your login credentials.
- Upload images and documents.
- Pay the registration fees and submit.