Latest managerial job vacancies at P&G, Amazon, Unacademy, Morgan Stanley, American Express, and other companies
- With COVID-19 spread slowing down in India, some of the multinational companies have started hiring again.
- P&G, Amazon, Unacademy, Morgan Stanley, American Express are looking for managers.
- Check the latest news and updates on Business Insider India.
With COVID-19 spread slowing down in India, some of the multinational companies have started hiring again. Every week, Business Insider India lists down
Business Analyst Manager at Procter and Gamble
- Degree in Math/Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences, quantitative social sciences.
- Capability to code in Python or R+ SQL, familiar with Matlab/SPSS/SAS/JMP, big data, and can develop analytic models with a research mentality.
- Work experience involving the manipulation and analysis of big data with Python/R and other platforms mentioned above. Experience in capstone projects involving big data/programming, coursework developing models, etc.
Growth Strategy Manager at HP
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage financial modeling.
- Advanced business acumen.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
Enterprise Service Manager at Amazon Web Services
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with large multi-national organizations as the Consulting Services lead, Account and/or Relationship Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
Senior Manager - Policy Communications at Unacademy
- Masters degree with 10 years of experience as a Policy journalist / Public Affairs professional
- Excellent Prolific writing, research, and analysis skills with an interest in public policy, advocacy, consumer technology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation.
AdvertisementIndia Lead - Employee and Guest Services Manager at Morgan Stanley
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience, with three years at a senior level is desirable.
- Experience should relate to corporate amenities service design, development, and operational expertise where managing teams was a large part of your role.
- Ability and experience managing global and regional priorities.
- Previous experience in Investment Banking/Financial Services environment would be advantageous.
- Highly technical and knowledgeable of the latest industry trends and service delivery platforms
Director of Recruitment at American Express
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of in-depth recruitment experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment, preferably in a large scale multinational organization.
- An inclusive leader with experience in leading a large team of recruitment specialists to ensure successful delivery for end-to-end recruiting activities, achieving recruitment metrics and strategic goals.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts, and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues.
- In-depth knowledge of the recruiting landscape with the ability to produce external trends, market intelligence and industry insights
AdvertisementSenior Manager at Sanofi
- Previous experience working with senior-level or another equivalent level
- Existing relationship with local/regional government legislators, committees, administrative staff, or other key regulatory contacts.
- Strong sensitivity for a multicultural/multinational environment.
- Experience in participating in or supporting global product development or other cross-functional teams
- Proven leadership skills. Self-motivated, prone to action and results oriented. Provides an engaging and motivating work environment.
- Ability to lead multiple complex initiatives (short, mid and long-term).
- Full time MBA, with over 4 + years of experience of which a minimum 3 + years in managing people and interacting with customers/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leadership, and lead a team to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop improvement project plans for a segment of the business.
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive root cause analysis
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
- Articulate and able to communicate with employees at all levels across the organization, from front-line associates to executives, through white papers as well as verbal communication
Senior Program Manager at Microsoft
- 7+ years of Program management or extremely relevant experience
- Passion for building great experiences
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end
- Ability to crisply and effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, and across all functions, from business to technical.
- Strong knowledge of SOX, Internal controls. Big 4 public accounting experience or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of the internal control framework (specifically COSO) and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of SOX requirements and ability to assist with documentation of financial process controls to support operational as well as SOX compliance audits, including performing walkthroughs and developing process flow charts.
- Strong risk management experience, including performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk.
- Experience in solving multiple and complex challenges.
Europe imposes new restrictions amid second COVID-19 wave
- ZEE5 denies recent data breach claims
- A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
- Google to now release a Chrome update every four weeks
- Here’s why the BJP may be dilly-dallying on declaring the Metro Man as the Chief Minister candidate for Kerala
- India records 16,838 fresh COVID-19 cases and 113 fatalities in last 24 hours