Meet 2019's Rising Stars of Wall Street from firms like Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, and Apollo shaking up investing, trading, and dealmaking
Meet the 2019 class of Wall Street's rising stars.From starting a hedge fund before age 30 to running their own alternative-data shops and helping lead $27 billion investments, this group of young finance leaders is in a league of its own.
AdvertisementIt was harder than ever this year to select just 25 people. Our selection criteria: We asked that nominees be 35 or under, based in the US, and stand out from their peers. Editors made the final decisions.
Here's our list of the next crop of Wall Street leaders.Additional reporting by Alex Morell, Bradley Saacks, and Dakin Campbell.
Adam Parker, 34, Center Lake Capital
Evan Feinberg, 32, Tiger GlobalAdvertisement
Want to meet the rest of Wall Street's rising stars?
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining