Meet 2019's Rising Stars of Wall Street from firms like Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, and Apollo shaking up investing, trading, and dealmaking
Meet the 2019 class of Wall Street's rising stars.From starting a hedge fund before age 30 to running their own alternative-data shops and helping lead $27 billion investments, this group of young finance leaders is in a league of its own.
AdvertisementIt was harder than ever this year to select just 25 people. Our selection criteria: We asked that nominees be 35 or under, based in the US, and stand out from their peers. Editors made the final decisions.
Here's our list of the next crop of Wall Street leaders.Additional reporting by Alex Morell, Bradley Saacks, and Dakin Campbell.
Adam Parker, 34, Center Lake Capital
Evan Feinberg, 32, Tiger Global
Want to meet the rest of Wall Street's rising stars?
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- While COVID-19 is making millions gasp for breath in India, state administrations are trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings