Nasscom, IT Ministry to help upgrade AI skills for free
Nasscomand IT Ministry have launched an initiative to uograde people in emerging tech skills.
- The Foundational
Artificial Intelligence(AI) course from learning platform SkillUp Online will be available for free for everyone till May 15, said Nasscom.
- This course is aligned to the industry's recommended Foundation AI curriculum (retail price Rs 6,800).
As a result, the Foundational Artificial Intelligence (AI) course from learning platform SkillUp Online will be available for free for everyone till May 15, said Nasscom.
This course is aligned to the industry's recommended Foundation AI curriculum (retail price Rs 6,800).
The Foundational Big Data Analytics course from Digital Vidya -- aligned to the industry's recommended Foundation BDA curriculum -- will also be soon made available free of cost (retail price Rs 5,000).
The campaign to upgrade skills of people has been launched under the Nasscom FutureSkills initiative which has curated deep learning programmes for their partner ecosystem that will be available for free on the Nasscom website for all users.
"COVID -19 has thrown unprecedented challenges for the world and industries alike. While we continue to fight these challenges as a nation, it's important to use this opportunity to upgrade our skills, in order to remain industry relevant and future ready," Ajay Prakash Sawhney, Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, said in a statement.
In the coming weeks, Nasscom also plans to provide learning modules on other technologies like Internet of Things (IoT) and cybersecurity along with live webinars for participants to create more interactive learning on these themes.
- 6 fresh COVID-19 cases in Himachal Pradesh, total rises to 390
- EU wants to work with India on resource efficiency & circular economy: European Commission official
- RBI guv for going full throttle to ease financing conditions for reviving economy: MPC minutes
- Tata Group not looking to monetise investments, has enough cash, says Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- CCI finds NEIL, Schaeffler India, SKF, Tata Bearing guilty of violating Competition Act