NTPC is hiring 60 executive trainees with a maximum monthly salary of ₹1,40,000
- NTPC is recruiting 60 executive trainees in various departments across the country.
- Candidates can expect a monthly salary to range between ₹40,000 to ₹1,40,000.
- The selected candidates will undergo a training period of one year at various places.
AdvertisementNational Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is looking forward to fueling its growth plans by hiring 60 executive trainees (ET) in various departments across the country.
The online application window opened on March 7 and will close on March 21.
Candidates can expect a monthly salary to range between ₹40,000 to ₹1,40,000 with other benefits such as dearness allowances, terminal benefits, and many more.
The selected candidates will undergo a training period of one year at various places. The final posting will be decided after the competition of training across the country.
These are the vacancies in NTPC —
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|ET Finance (CA/CMA)||20|
|ET Finance (MBA-Finance)||10|
|ET Human Resources (HR)||30|
Eligibility criteria for the roles —
- For ET Finance (CA/CMA) — Chartered Accountant (CA)/certified management accountant (CMA) qualified from a recognised institute.
- For ET Finance (MBA-Finance) — Candidates must have completed graduation/post-graduation/diploma of at least two years in management with specialisation in finance or must have completed masters in business administration (MBA) from recognised institute/university with at least 65% marks.
- ET (HR) — Candidates must have completed graduation/post-graduation/diploma in management with specialisation in human resources/industrial relations/personal management or MBA with specialisation in HR from recognised institute/university with at least 65% marks.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 29 years.
Selection Process —
Candidates will have to appear for an all India based online selection test, which will contain two parts — subject knowledge test and executive aptitude test. Candidates who clear both the tests will be further called for a personal interview round.
Candidates will also be required to pay an online application/registration fee of ₹300, while filling out the online application form.
Interested candidates can seek more information here.
India vs Sri Lanka second test: The Lankans must be praying for their first-ever test win in Indian soil
Dubai adopts crypto law as it looks to become a hub for web 3.0
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires