OIL is actively recruiting 146 people in different domains in India with a pay scale up to ₹37,000 per month
- Oil India Limited (OIL) is hiring 146 people from production and exploration areas.
- Candidates can expect a salary ranging between ₹37,500 to ₹1,45,000 per month depending on the level of experience and qualifications.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is December 9, 2021.
AdvertisementOil India Limited (OIL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates from production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh.
The opportunity is also available for eligible diploma apprentice candidates who have successfully undergone and completed apprenticeship training in the relevant discipline in the company and hold a valid certificate of proficiency issued by Board of Practical Training (BOPT), Eastern Region, Kolkata.
The online application to apply for this opportunity has already begun and the last date to fill out the application form is December 9, 2021.
Candidates can expect a salary ranging between ₹37,500 to ₹1,45,000 per month depending on the level of experience and qualifications.
These are the roles available —
|Post Code||Qualifications||No. of vacancies|
|CHE12021||Three years of diploma in chemical engineering from a government recognised university/board/institute.||8|
|CIV12021||Three years of diploma in civil engineering from a government recognized university/board/institute.||12|
|COM12021||Three years of diploma in computer engineering from a government recognized institution.||5|
|ELE12021||Three years of diploma in electrical engineering from a government recognized institution.||21|
|ETC12021||Three years of diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering from a government recognized institution.||3|
|INS12021||Three years of diploma in instrumentation technology from a government recognized institution.||32|
|MEC12021||Three years of diploma in mechanical engineering from a government recognized institution.||65|
Selection procedure —
- Only those candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria as of the crucial date will be called for the computer-based test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a CBT wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum of 40% marks for scheduled caste (SC)/scheduled tribe (ST)/persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) and a minimum of 50% marks for people belonging to the general category.
3. Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT only.
The minimum age criteria for candidates is 18 years, whereas, maximum age is 35 years.
Candidates will also have to pay an online application fee of ₹200 exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges.
Interested candidates can seek more information here and can fill out the online application form here.
Internship at Ministry of External Affairs: Checkout details, stipend and how to apply
This space startup wants to slingshot rockets into orbit
Popular on BI
- Tips to make Whatsapp more private and secure
- Best Samsung phones under ₹10000
- As women struggle to make up even one-third of corporate boards, Europe mandates 40% reservation for women
- Centre receives ₹5,001 crore as dividend from ONGC
- Having a funny bone like Chandler Bing’s could make you hot property on Tinder