PRESENTING: A dating app ghostwriter and consultant who charges $2,500 a month shares what her job is like — and her best tips for creating the perfect profile
After Meredith Golden launched her business, Spoon Meet Spoon, in 2015, she saw steadily rising interest in her dating app
Today, she spends 12 to 14 hours a day helping clients create intriguing profiles on Bumble, Hinge, Match, Coffee Meets Bagel, OK Cupid, and more. Golden gets paid anywhere from $300 to perfect dating profiles to $2,500 per month to pretend to be her clients online by liking, swiping, and chatting with potential matches.She recommended having a great first photo to optimize your matches and says online daters should avoid using apps after 5 p.m. on weekends if they're looking for a genuine connection.
- While COVID-19 is making millions gasp for breath in India, state administrations are trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings
- Poaching doubled during the lockdown in India due to the 'three F's', and these are the animals most under threat