PRESENTING: A dating app ghostwriter and consultant who charges $2,500 a month shares what her job is like — and her best tips for creating the perfect profile
After Meredith Golden launched her business, Spoon Meet Spoon, in 2015, she saw steadily rising interest in her dating app
Today, she spends 12 to 14 hours a day helping clients create intriguing profiles on Bumble, Hinge, Match, Coffee Meets Bagel, OK Cupid, and more. Golden gets paid anywhere from $300 to perfect dating profiles to $2,500 per month to pretend to be her clients online by liking, swiping, and chatting with potential matches.She recommended having a great first photo to optimize your matches and says online daters should avoid using apps after 5 p.m. on weekends if they're looking for a genuine connection.
- AR Rahman becomes BAFTA Breakthrough India ambassador
- 'Delhi Chalo' march: Shabad, Gurbani resonates as farmers' protests enter fifth day on Gurpurab
- With over 38,000 new COVID-19 cases, India's tally crosses 9.4 million
- From studying to become a banker to now having her own OTT show, here's social media star Saloni Gaur's journey
- Tamil Nadu extends COVID-19 restrictions till December 31 — Chennai’s Marina beach to re-open after two weeks