PRESENTING: Inside the career rise of a 29-year-old private jet broker who manages celebrity clients like Diddy and the Kardashians
Kelvin Mensah left his life in New York, where he'd worked retail and service jobs growing up, to move to Los Angeles in 2015. By 2019, Mensah had cofounded his own company, PJKev Approved LLC, and chartered more than 300 jets.
"My first time in LA, I remember going up to the hills and looking at all these mansions," he told Insider. "That opened up my vision and mentality to how it's possible to acquire these assets and build wealth for your family. I said, 'If I could find a niche of close associates with a high-net-worth business, I could make a lot of money from a small percentage.'"Mensah, 29, is now a
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases