Rossari Biotech is hiring — and the company’s average salary is ₹10 lakh per year
- The founders expect ‘manifold growth’ in the coming years and therefore are in the search for the right talent.
- The current vacancies are in research and technical sales.
- Rossari Biotech is setting up another manufacturing facility at Dahej in Gujarat with a proposed capacity of 132 billion tonnes per annum.
According to analysts, the 23-year old company — which competes with the likes of BASF and Dow Chemicals — is poised for strong growth. “We are a growing manifold, the need for our company is at the peak. We need human resources. So this is going to be a big focus for our company in future,” Sunil Chari Managing Director and Co-Founder at Rossari Biotech told Business Insider.
Chari revealed that the company has an average salary package of more than ₹10 lakh, which is better in comparison to its peers. “It is mostly a knowledgeable workforce,” he said.
AdvertisementAccording to him, at this moment, the company is looking for people in research and technical sales. “But, we will require people in HR. We will require people in the admin. We will require people in the factory. It will be a basket of posts,” he added.
He said the company is cautious towards the capital at this moment and will hire every quarter based on its performance. “In this quarter we have plans of hiring some people. But the next quarter coming it depends on the growth,” he said.
“In the last 3 months, we would have taken at least 15 people in the personal care segment at Dahej. We are one of the few people recruiting in these times. We see a good quarter. We see good growth for the entire industry this year. So, we are bullish on hiring,” he added.
Currently, Rossari Biotech manufactures a majority of its products in its manufacturing facility at Silvassa. It is also setting up another manufacturing facility at Dahej in Gujarat with a proposed capacity of 132 billion tonnes per annum.
Rossari Biotech’s ₹496 crore initial public offering has been subscribed nearly three times on Day 2 of the bidding process. The bidding will remain open till end of day (July 15) with a fixed price band of ₹423-425 per equity share.
SEE ALSO: Barbeque Nation IPO must be priced the same way as its menu—value for money
Wipro share price 16% increase leads to surge in Infosys share price too
Rossari Biotech IPO— 40 scientists, China, and other factors that make the share sale hot
Popular on BI
- A new Star Trek NFT is stored on the DNA of bacteria, and there are billions of copies already
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours