SBI Clerk Prelims 2020: The public bank has released admit cards for Junior Associates and clerks in customer support and sales posts
AdvertisementState Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit cards for clerk prelims examination for Junior Associate (Customer support & Sales) position. With this, the bank plans on hiring as many as 8,000 people via recruitment examinations.
The students can download their admit card at the bank’s official website sbi.co.in. The online exam for SBI Clerk Prelims is tentatively scheduled in March 2020, followed by the main exam on April 19,2020. The exam will include questions from English language, numerical and reasoning ability.
The registration process began in January, 2020.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the performance in the preliminary and main exam. The candidates who successfully clear the prelims examination can appear for the SBI Clerk Main exam. The minimum educational qualification required to appear for the exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
"Those who are in the final year of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020," said the announcement.
The Main exam will include four sections — General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge. The exam will consist of 190 questions.
Here’s how to apply for the SBI Clerk exam 2020:
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘SBI Junior Associate Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.’
- Enter your login credentials — date of birth, registration password.
- Download the admit card for future reference.
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn