TCS is hiring graduates and postgraduates for an annual salary package of up to ₹7.3 lakh
TCSis hiring engineering graduates for its ‘Off-Campus Digital Hiring’ programme.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is February 25.
- Selected candidates will get a salary depending on their qualifications.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is February 25. Candidates will have to appear for an online test and personal interview, and the dates will be announced by the company soon.
Selected candidates will get a salary depending on their qualifications — undergraduates will get ₹7 lakh per annum, while those who have completed their post-graduation can enjoy a salary of ₹7.3 lakh per annum.
Eligibility criteria —
- Students from bachelor or master of technology (B.Tech) or (M.Tech)/bachelor or master of engineering (B.E) or (M.E)/master of computer application (MCA)/masters of science (M.Sc) from any recognised college/university — graduated in 2019,2020, 2021 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have at least 6-12 months of work experience in the information technology (IT) industry.
- Candidates should have scored at least 70% aggregate marks in class 10, 12, diploma (if applicable), graduation and post-graduation.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs and should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Only full-time courses will be considered, part time/correspondence courses will not be considered.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two rounds conducted by the company — online written test and personal interview. The written test will be conducted remotely and will contain questions from these sections — advanced quantitative aptitude (40 minutes), verbal ability (10 min), advanced coding (60 min).
How to apply for the TCS programme?
Candidates will have to fill out an online application form available here. After submitting your application, apply for the ‘Digital Drive’ here, it is an important step. Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
Candidates can also prepare for the online test from TCS Resonance here.
Nykaa slips 4% as steep fall in profit disappoints investors
INTERVIEW: Former Twitter and Microsoft execs building a classroom on the metaverse explain what it would look and feel like
Popular on BI
- Indian moviegoers might stay home this August in spite of big releases, says survey
- This startup offers ‘super’ healthy snacks for the price of Lay’s, Kurkure
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen