UPSC CSE exam date 2020 announced, prelims on October 4, mains on January 8,2021
The UPSC Civil Services Prelimsis scheduled on October 4 while the main examwill take place on January 8, 2021.
- The applicants can check the complete schedule on the official website upsc.gov.in.
- It was earlier scheduled to take place on May 31 but was postponed due to Coronavirus.
- As many as 10 lakh people applied for the civil services exam this year.
The applicants can check the complete schedule on the official website upsc.gov.in.
This comes after the regulatory body postponed the Civil Services Prelims exam 2020 in wake of coronavirus. It was earlier scheduled to take place on May 31. The aaagency was to announce the revised dates on May 20, which was also deferred due to the lockdown.
With this, the
Earlier, the recruiting body also deferred the personality tests for
It was scheduled between March 23 and April 3, 2020. The officials said that all the interviews, examinations and recruitment that require travel shall be conducted after May 3.
“Due to the prevailing conditions caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19), as a precautionary measure, the Personality Tests (Interviews) of the candidates of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 scheduled from 23rd March, 2020 to 3rd April, 2020 are deferred till further orders. New dates for the Personality Tests (Interviews) will be informed to the candidates in due course of time. ,” the official announcement said.
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu