UPSC CSE exam date 2020 announced, prelims on October 4, mains on January 8,2021
The UPSC Civil Services Prelimsis scheduled on October 4 while the main examwill take place on January 8, 2021.
- The applicants can check the complete schedule on the official website upsc.gov.in.
- It was earlier scheduled to take place on May 31 but was postponed due to Coronavirus.
- As many as 10 lakh people applied for the civil services exam this year.
The applicants can check the complete schedule on the official website upsc.gov.in.
This comes after the regulatory body postponed the Civil Services Prelims exam 2020 in wake of coronavirus. It was earlier scheduled to take place on May 31. The aaagency was to announce the revised dates on May 20, which was also deferred due to the lockdown.
With this, the
Earlier, the recruiting body also deferred the personality tests for
It was scheduled between March 23 and April 3, 2020. The officials said that all the interviews, examinations and recruitment that require travel shall be conducted after May 3.
“Due to the prevailing conditions caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19), as a precautionary measure, the Personality Tests (Interviews) of the candidates of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 scheduled from 23rd March, 2020 to 3rd April, 2020 are deferred till further orders. New dates for the Personality Tests (Interviews) will be informed to the candidates in due course of time. ,” the official announcement said.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons