The fabulous life of Snap CEO Evan Spiegel, the youngest billionaire in the world
Life is good for Evan Spiegel.
His company, Snap Inc., is preparing for one of the most hotly anticipated IPOs of 2017 at a valuation around $20 billion. The Snapchat app is beloved by teens everywhere, and Snap's recently released Spectacles glasses are one of the most sought after gadgets in tech.
And with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion, 26-year-old Spiegel is the youngest billionaire in the world, according to Forbes.
Spiegel lives a charmed life, and he knows it.
"I am a young, white, educated male," he once said at a Stanford business conference. "I got really, really lucky. And life isn't fair."
- Realme Pad Mini review – a good option for entry-level users
- Top 5 SUV cars under ₹20 Lakhs
- Best free Android games without ads in 2022
- Europe on red alert for monkeypox as EU health chiefs ask nations to prepare vaccination strategies
- These states in India are paying up to ₹15 extra on petrol compared to other states