CARL ICAHN IS DONE WITH APPLE
The stock is down 2% in Thursday's trading day.
Icahn told Wapner that he still liked Apple as a company (he really does). It's just that its issues with China have him spooked.
"I don't think it's a price point [that would get him to go back into Apple stock]. I think it's my opinion about what is happening in China," he said.
"I think the stock is very cheap still on a multiple basis... I'm not the great expert on China and that bothers me.. I'm worried about it."
More on this to come.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter