Casualties reported after gunmen open fire at Egyptian tourist resort
The assailants reportedly arrived by sea at the Bella Vista hotel to carry out the assault, according to Reuters.
Some news outlets have reported that the gunmen were inspired by ISIS.
Here's a look at where the attack took place:
Google Maps/Business Insider
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Two-thirds taxpayers likely to shift to new regime in 2023-24 itself: CBDT chief
- Roman Polanski's 'The Palace' to make a surprise splash on the festival circuit
- BoB Q3 profit jumps 75% to ₹3,853 crore
- Adani Enterprises to be dropped from Dow Jones sustainability indices
- Coke Studio returns to India with 50 artistes, 10 new tracks