CBSE declares CTET results 2019, check score @ctet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has declared the results of the Central Teaching Eligibility Test(CTET) 2019 on 30 July. The applicants can view their results for
The validity of the qualifying certificate is upto seven years from the declaration of results.
Here’s how to check the CTET result 2019:
- Visit the board’s official website ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the tab saying ‘CTET July 2019 result.’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and submit to check result.
- You can download the result for future reference.
The examination for the teacher’s ability was conducted from 7 July onwards. The CTET exam is held across the country for applying to teach jobs in Central government schools and
- US student visa restrictions may be eased slightly to help foreign non-immigrant students
- UP reports 1346 coronavirus cases in a day
- This new room-temperature liquid-metal battery may last longer than lithium-ion batteries, says a new research
- At least 8 Mississippi lawmakers test positive for COVID-19
- Elyments dips to 3.5 stars on Google Play Store — Here's what analysts believe India's new social network needs in order to be successful