CHART OF THE DAY: Candy Crush Vs. Zynga
Candy Crush parent company King hit the public markets today. The company everyone wants to compare it to is Zynga. So, Statista made the following chart.
King's revenue growth is significantly strong than Zynga, but sales are already declining. Zynga's sales were still on the up and up before it hit the markets. The end result may be the same. King was down 15% on its first day of trading. Zynga has been halved since becoming a public company.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn