CHART OF THE DAY: Groupon's Growing Mobile Business
Since Groupon ousted CEO Andrew Mason, the stock has been up ~23%. After its earnings report, the stock popped 10%. There are still significant challenges for Groupon, but its North American business appears to be doing pretty well. Its international business is a mess.
This uptick in the mobile business is encouraging. It shows that Groupon has a chance to move towards a new e-commerce model for the next group of Internet users.
- Tips to spot fake messages and news on WhatsApp
- Spotify launches ‘RADAR Podcasters’ programme for emerging podcasters in India
- Officer’s Choice maker files for a ₹2,000 cr IPO banking on more people hitting alcohol eligible age
- It could be slowflation not stagflation – and it’s better for the equity markets
- Garmin launches Forerunner 955 Solar and Forerunner 255 smartwatches starting at ₹37,490