CHART: Twitter's Quarterly Revenue Trend
Twitter unveiled its IPO!
In Twitter S-1 filing, the company had to disclose it's revenue from the last 10 quarters. In Q2 2013, Twitter had $140 million in revenue, up from $68 million the year before.
Check out this chart to see how the total revenue has changed per quarter:
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?