Chick-fil-A is rolling out mac and cheese across America
- Chick-fil-A is adding mac and cheese to the menu across the US.
- This is the first side Chick-fil-A has added to its permanent menu since 2016.
- Amanda Norris, Chick-fil-A's executive director of menu and packaging, told Business Insider that the chain has been testing and developing new sides to add more variety to the menu.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Norris said that Chick-fil-A has been testing and developing new sides recently, as the chain works to balance variety with its core of classic chicken menu items.Unlike many fast-food chains, Chick-fil-A rarely adds new menu items. The mac and cheese is the first permanent new side to be added to the menu since 2016. Chick-fil-A is also rolling out frosted caramel coffee on Monday. The sweet frozen treat combines the chain's cold brew with its "Icedream" dessert and caramel syrup. Frosted caramel coffee will be available through November 9.
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards
- Guenter Butschek to step down as Tata Motors CEO and MD from June 30
- Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Adani Ports and other stocks to watch out for on June 24