China's Nuclear Weapons Are Getting Bigger And More Destructive
The report warns that China's nuclear warfare capabilities will rapidly modernize and proliferate. In 2013, the Pentagon estimated that Beijing's nuclear arsenal was comprised of roughly 50 to 75 nuclear capable intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) that could reach the US. Within the next 15 years, China will likely have an arsenal of over 100 ICBMs.Aside from nuclear capabilities, China has made massive inroads into space based war capabilities. China has now become a "preeminent space" power, according to the report's executive summary. Due to China's development of counterspace capabilities, the country will "likely be able to hold at risk U.S. national security satellites in every orbital regime in the next five to ten years."
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is now amalgamated with DBS Bank India – fund infusion of ₹2,500 crore to follow
- Delhi CM Kejriwal directs private labs to reduce price of RT-PCR tests for COVID-19
- ZEE5 partners with XroadMedia to ramp up its hyper-personalized Video on Demand and social media services
- Rajinikanth to announce decision on active political plunge soon
- Prega News ropes in Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador