Chinese Doctors Grow New Nose On Man's Forehead After Traffic Accident
A new nose has been grown on a man's forehead in Fuzhou, China, according to Reuters.
The man, named Xiaolian, had neglected an injury to his nose after a traffic accident in August 2012. Doctors had no choice but to grow a new nose to replace the damaged cartilage in the old.
According to Reuters, the nose was grown by placing a skin tissue expander onto Xiaolian's forehead, cutting it into the shape of a nose and planting a cartilage taken from his ribs. Doctors say the nose is in good shape and the
- Enphase Energy launches solar battery and microinverters for residential use
- Federal Bank logs 19% y-oy growth in advances at ₹1,63,956 cr
- RIL, Sanmina completes JV to build manufacturing hub in India
- Authorities suspended mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
- National Green Tribunal slaps Telangana with a ₹3,800 cr fine for waste management failure