Chipotle's CEOs made an astounding amount of money last year
Jason Kempen for Getty Images/Craig F. Walker for the Denver Post
"At least four pay proposals are up for a vote at the company's annual meeting May 13, including one that shareholders sign off on equity compensation before awards are granted by directors," USA Today reports. "Chipotle's board is urging shareholders reject the proposals."For comparison, Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein made about $23 million in 2013. Chipotle pays workers an average of $8.57 an hour according to Glassdoor, which is a higher wage than Taco Bell, Chick-fil-A, McDonald's, Wendy's, or Burger King.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club