Christmas Trees Are Selling At A Pace We Haven't Seen In Years
"It appears that while housing is still weakening consumer spending is strengthening on many fronts, from furniture sales to Christmas tree sales," writes ISI chairman Ed Hyman in a note to clients today."Every season Oscar Sloterbeck's team surveys the same group of regional Christmas tree associations, farmers, and retailers - 26 contacts across the U.S. and Canada. This Week 1 result is the strongest ever, by a very wide margin. Judging by this, you'd better get your tree early."
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel
- Google blocks terms associated with hate speech from being used as ad keywords on YouTube
- Mountains, rivers, trout and toddy — Manali offers you all these and more
- E-commerce and digitisation to accelerate India's auto sector growth, says report