Citigroup beats on earnings
Citigroup reported first-quarter profits that topped analysts' forecasts on Thursday as its fixed-income revenues also topped expectations.
Citi reported $1.35 in adjusted earnings per share, beating analysts' consensus forecast for $1.24 according to Bloomberg.
Fixed income markets revenue totaled $3.62 billion, ahead of the expectation for $3.52 billion.
Other big banks including JPMorgan and Wells Fargo reported earnings ahead of the opening bell on Thursday. JPMorgan's investment bank had a record-breaking quarter.
More to come ...
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in September quarter, beats RBI estimates
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in July-September quarter
- 8 Delicious ways to add spinach to your breakfast
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India