CollegeDekho.com raises $2 million funding from London-based Man Capital
The start-up deals in higher education, connecting students to colleges, and can boast of a database of 22,000 colleges.
The statement also said that the funding will be used to build robust technology, ramp up the team, increase marketing activities and bring on-board more colleges.
It’s been only four months that the company got investment worth USD 1 million from GirnarSoft, the parent company of CarDekho.com.
"We launched CollegeDekho.com with an aim to fundamentally change and improve the journey of college selection process for students,"
The company also offers an app, which has unique features like a step-by-step search tool, which uses basic interests of students to figure out which colleges would be appropriate for them. Other than this, it also provides information on several entrance examinations.
"As such, we were on the lookout for an Indian venture that is not only a pioneer in its segment, but also has the potential to become a global leader in the near future,"
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC